Brussels Area – Engineering
OTA keys is a joint venture between Continental Automotive and D’Ieteren. With headquarter in the Brussels area and satellite offices in the USA and China, OTA keys offers the most innovative smartphone-based car sharing technology available on the market. We are growing at the speed of a very dynamic mobility market and are now looking to expand our team with new talented people.
Welcome to the world of mobility!
As the Test Manager, you will be in charge of the overall testing and validations of our system and products, from the product qualification to the apps validation, trough the module embedded or the backend and frond end Software.
We’ll need you to:
- Be passionate about the mobility and related systems
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within an international team in different locations
- Love learning new things, as well as love teaching skills to others
- Build and run the perfect test plan to contribute to build the best quality product
- Schedule and drive the test activities among the engineering team from bench tests to vehicle integration
- Interface with our partners and labs to define the best test strategy
- Be ready for trouble shooting and post production support
- Participate proactively in all required coordination meetings, using Agile methodology
- to put in place testing methods and process
You’ll need to have:
- A Degree or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Experience with any of the following is a bonus: Automotive experience, System approach, embedded Software or IT developments
- Fluent knowledge of English, French is a bonus
- have good technical skills, be rigorous and open minded
- be familiar with system approach.
- Be willing to be one of the main actors of the quality in our company
- Pride in well-tested systems
- Willingness to learn new methods and tools
- Enthusiasm to create and improve new solutions for tomorrow’s shared mobility solutions
- Autonomy on your daily work
We value those who love new challenges, strive to raise the bar in their area of expertise and aim at making a real difference in the world of Mobility.
On top of that we offer a great work atmosphere, very high empowerment and a competitive package.
Interested? Please contact us: