Embedded Software Engineer
Brussels Area – Engineering
OTA keys is a joint venture between Continental Automotive and D’Ieteren. With headquarter in the Brussels area and satellite offices in the USA and China, OTA keys offers the most innovative smartphone-based car sharing technology available on the market. We are growing at the speed of a very dynamic mobility market and are now looking to expand our team with new talented people.
Welcome to the world of mobility!
We’ll need you to:
- Be passionate about Embedded products
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within an international team in different locations Love learning new things, as well as love teaching skills to others
- Build amazing products by providing embedded Software to the other teams
- Design and implement embedded software from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Provide post production support
- Write unit and functional tests
- Diagnose and debug on emulator and debugger, including use of test equipment
- Participate proactively in all required coordination meetings, using Agile methodology
You’ll need to have:
- A Degree or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Experience in embedded software development (C language)
- Experience with any of the following is a bonus: continuous integration tools and unit testing, software configuration management tools (Git), defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Fluent knowledge of English, French is a bonus
- Passion for working with Open Source software and data
- Willingness to learn new languages and tools
- Pride in beautifully crafted and well-tested code
- Enthusiasm to create and improve new solutions for tomorrow’s shared mobility solutions
- Autonomy on your daily work
We value those who love new challenges, strive to raise the bar in their area of expertise and aim at making a real difference in the world of Mobility.
On top of that we offer a great work atmosphere, very high empowerment and a competitive package.
Interested? Please contact us: