Backend Software Engineer
Brussels Area – Engineering
OTA keys is a joint venture between Continental Automotive and D’Ieteren. With headquarter in the Brussels area and satellite offices in the USA and China, OTA keys offers the most innovative smartphone-based car sharing technology available on the market. We are growing at the speed of a very dynamic mobility market and are now looking to expand our team with new talented people.
Welcome to the world of mobility!
We’ll need you to:
- Be passionate about IOT
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within an international team in different locations
- Love learning new things, as well as love teaching skills to others
- Build amazing products by providing an SDK or an API to other teams
- Design and implement software for our middleware in Java from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Develop the frontend of our web tools with JSF (PrimeFaces) and similar technologies
- Design, implement and improve new user interfaces of our web tools
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Provide post-production support
- Write unit and functional tests
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Participate proactively in all required coordination meetings, using Agile methodology
You’ll need to have:
- A Degree or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in IT development
- Knowledge of IT software ranging from configuration tools to debugging tools
- Experience with any of the following is a bonus: Good knowledge of the following frameworks/technologies: Spring, Hibernate, RESTful web services, JSON, MySQL, Git, JUnit
- Fluent knowledge of English, French is a bonus
- Passion for working with Open Source software and data
- Willingness to learn new languages and tools
- Pride in beautifully crafted and well-tested code
- Enthusiasm to create and improve new solutions for tomorrow’s shared mobility solutions
- Autonomy on your daily work
We value those who love new challenges, strive to raise the bar in their area of expertise and aim at making a real difference in the world of Mobility.
On top of that we offer a great work atmosphere, very high empowerment and a competitive package.
Interested? Please contact us: